1. You are what you eat.
• Your body is continuously making and renewing its cells.
• Cells influence the chemicals produced and required for proper brain
2. Food is a drug.
• Foods can affect your mood and energy levels.
• Foods high in carbohydrates can make you feel worse, just 30 minutes
• Foods high in protein can make you feel great, even hours after
3. Diet influences everything in your life.
• Your overall health.
• Your ability to think quickly and clearly.
• Your energy level.
• Your weight.
• Your appearance.
4. Society bombards us with bad messages about food
• Do you want a supersize meal, fries with your burger, bread first,
another drink, appetizer first, dessert?
• We reward ourselves with food, whether for positive or negative
activities in life.
5. Teens, young adults and the elderly have the worst diets.
• Food habits developed when young are hard to break and can
influence brain development.
Call Trimm-Way today and learn how brain foods can help you lose weight!